Sunday, January 13, 2008

New boots and claws

I bought myself a new pair of snow mobile boots and claws yesterday. Now all that's missing is enough snow for driving :(

The boots I bought are Dragon by MP-asu. They feel very firm and support ankle very well. The whole feet is pretty well protected and their not too heavy either. Looking forward to put them to real test.

The claws are Track Neopren from the same brand. I've never had neoprene claws before but everyone has been telling me how good they are for sporty driving. They do feel very good in your hand and the grip is very good. With these I shouldn't have that big problems with blisters and hands shouldn't get tired as soon because I don't need to hold on so tight to stay on the saddle :)

I'll write a short review after I've used the boots and claws.

No comments: