Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Qstock...I can hardly wait for it

Allright, it's time for the local Qstock festival again next weekend. It'll be fantastic to go there to see great gigs from great bands on Friday and Saturday. There's an excellent set of bands on the menu this year, go check it out yourself if you don't take it from me: http://www.qstock.org/2008/index.php?sivu=bandit.
On Friday I'm especially looking forward to see Mokoma, Poets Of the Fall and Manic Street Preachers. It'll be also interesting to catch Sahara Hotnights.
Saturday's setting on the main stage is at least as interesting as Friday's. I just love PMMP live. I've seen the 3 times so far. Kotiteollisuus is also one of my big favorites although I haven't seen them live before. And the main act on Saturday, Within Temptation will be interesting as well although I havent' really listened to their music much. Stam1na will be on "Rantalava" stage and that's definetly a must see. I'll also try to catch part of Jippu's gig.

Keep Rockin'!!!

No comments: