Friday, October 17, 2008

My fun room is taken

Hmph...I rarely have time to play games or watch films in my home theater. When I would have time and feel like it then the room is taken either by my son or my daughter. My son plays games with his friends; Champions League soccer, Need 4 speed, Sonic or something else. And when he's not playing then my teenage daughter is playing with her friend or more likely watching a film with her boyfriend.

I think I have to get another game console for the TV room upstairs :)
Only I can't afford to buy much anything in the near future because we're getting drapes or curtains and curtain rods etc for the house. And those things cost a world. I had no idea they can be so unbelievably expensive...damn I could buy another snowmobile with that money!

Hey...it sounds like the fun room is free finally. Gotta go, see ya!

No comments: