Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ibiza FR, our new second car...what a fun car!!!

My wife and I bought a new, well actually a used car on Friday. The new family member is 2006 model Seat Ibiza FR 1.8T. The color is red exactly like in the pics below. I love the way this baby looks and I have to say it is one great car to drive. Even though sporty, the chassis is not too hard so the car is very comfortable to drive even on a street with cobblestone pavement. And turbo charged 150 horse power engine on a small car like this is moves it pretty quick. The engine sounds pretty good as well, makes me smile every time I start it :)
Now that I'm in Utsjoki on winter holiday with kids I won't get to drive Ibiza before Saturday. I hope my wife takes a good care of it in the meantime.

Now we have to get rid of the old second car, Renault Clio 1.4 RN, 2000. I placed it on sale on Nettiauto.com, Oikotie.com and Keltainen Pörssi already on Thursday. I hope we get it sold pretty soon because the yard is pretty packed now with three cars.

No comments: